chapter 44

Harry's POV: I quickly gave Mum a hug. "I love you Mum, thanks for having us." she nodded, "I love you Harry, Happy Birthday baby." I smiled as I pulled away. Darcy gave both Gemma and Mum a hug and said, "Thank you so much, it was SO nice to meet both of you." I took her hand and led her to my car. She placed her bag in the trunk and we both got in. As I looked on the porch as we drove away I saw Mum and Gemma waving. "So where are we going?" Darcy curiously asked. I smiled, "Well...I was thinking. Wanna go skiing?" She bobbed her head up and down. "That sounds brilliant!" she grinned. "We gotta stop at my place first, I've gotta get my snow stuff. Then we can go to your place." We arrived at my place an hour later. 'I'll just run in and get it." she nodded and I parked the car, still leaving the engine on. I ran inside the building, to see the guys standing in the limo. "Hey birthday boy! We're you going?" Louis called out. "I'm going skiing with Darcy! You guys?" I replied as I got in the elevator. "We're going to the movies." he replied. I was going to tell him something else, but the doors closed.

Darcy's POV: We arrived at the lodge and I quickly got out, followed by Harry. After he got his stuff at his place, we went to mine and grabbed mine. He grabbed the skiis off the car and I grabbed our boots out of the trunk. We both had sunglasses on to prevent any fans from mobbing us. "Ready?" I nodded and we walked towards the lodge. Half an hour later we were going up the lift. "So....are you excited?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Same here." we reached the top and got off. He stopped abrubtly and grinned. "Wanna race?" I hadn't skiied in forever, but wanted to take the challenge. "Meet you at the lift!" I called as I pushed down on my poles. "Hey no fair!" he shouted from behind me. I reached the bottom in record time. Five minutes later, Harry still hadn't come down. "Harry? Harry where'd you go?" I asked as I skiied around, looking for him. "BOO!" I jumped and toppled over. "GOTCHA!" Harry screamed from behind me. I huffed as I pushed myself up and stuck my tongue out. "Rematch?"

*4 hours later*

"Thanks for today Harry, I'd love to go out tonight but I'm tired. Go with the boys." He frowned but nodded. "Alright....I love you." He kissed me and I smiled. "Love you more baby." I got out of his car and quickly grabbed my boots and skiis from it. I walked up to the door, ready to open it, when I saw a note.

Hello Dear!

Just want to let you know that you're parents will be home at five o'clock sharp.

-Mrs. Potter.

I checked my watch. 4:45.