chapter 40

Harry's POV: I didn't know what to. I stood in Mum's doorway and saw her standing in the corner. I saw Dad standing in front of her, "MUM!" I screamed as Dad smacked her across the face. I ran up behind him and beat his back with my fists. I felt the tears rushing down my face. I felt like I was six again. Dad turned around and punched me in the gut. I doubled over in pain and Mum shouted, "STOP! DON''T HURT HIM! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" She ran up to Dad as he was about to punch me again. She started punching his arms. Dad pushed her off and she slammed into the wall. This REALLY made me mad. I got up and punched him right in the face. I punched him again and again until blood dripped down. I wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for Darcy. She ran up behind me and pulled me off of him and he slumped down to the floor, "I can't believe your my f*cking father. How could you do that to Mum!?!?" I screamed. He quickly got ran out of the room and I heard the door slam downstairs. I ran to Mum, tears still trickling down my face. "Mum...are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I said as I titled her chin up. "Mum talk to me!!" I screamed. She said nothing in response, she just looked at me with tears in her eyes.