chapter 35

Darcy's POV: I slipped the dress on and walked over to the mirror. It was a mermaid style dress, and had a sweet heart neckline. It was fitted down to my waist, from there on it flared out. The dress was a plum purple and were different sized plum colored gems along the bust. I walked back to where the bag was located and pulled out black heels and a matching clutch. I checked my phone. 5:28. I had a text from Harry, telling me to pack an overnight bag. I grabbed my vera bradley weekend bag and quickly threw in some clothes. I walked back into the bathroom and packed a smaller bag filled with my toothbrush, hairbrush, and makeup. As I looked close up in the mirror, I observed my makeup and hair. My eyeshadow was a smokey purple and my hair was twisted into a messy, but adorable bun. Then, I noticed Carter wasn't in there. I grabbed my purse and bag and walked into the living room. I saw her sitting on the sofa, looking at her phone. "What do you think?" a huge smile spread across her face. "Omigod you look...amazing. How does the dress fit?" I grinned. "Like a glove." She stood up and hugged me. "Thanks Carter, for everything." I checked my phone. 5:55. "Omigod I almost forgot his gifts!" I ran to my room and grabbed them. I quickly walked back into the living room and threw the gifts in my bag. As I did, the doorbell rang. My heart started beating quicker and my palms got sweaty. I smiled at Carter and she whispered. "I'm just gonna leave through the back." I gave her a thumbs up and heard the doorbell ring again. I slowly grabbed my purse and bag and opened the door. "Hello Beautiful. You look absolutely amazing." I blushed and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked as he but my bag in the trunk. "N-nowhere special." he stuttered. I laughed at him, he seemed so nervous. We both got in the car and I noticed what he was wearing. He wore a full out tux, with a bow tie of course. He looked adorable though! I wonder where we're going?

We parked in a VERY familiar parking lot. It was dark outside now, but I know exactly where we were. Harry got out and I followed him to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and got out a picnic basket and gift and I got out his gift. When I turned to follow him, I saw it.