chapter 24

Darcy's POV: "OMIGOD HI JAMIE!!!" I yelled into my phone. Jamie was one of my friends from middle school, before I got homeschooled. "Omigod. So you're dating THE Harry Styles now?" I smiled. "Yup! Omigod remeber when we obsessed about One Direction at lunch? Good times..good times." She laughed. "Well wanna hang out with me, Megan, and Paige tonight? We're gonna go out clubbing." I knew she was smirking. "Hey I got an even better idea. You know Carter right?" She also hang out with us  sometimes. "Ya...why?" "Well I was thinking....let's go with One Direction! Carter's dating Niall so I figured she could come with us..." I heard screams through the other end of the phone. I guess she was already with Megan and Paige. "YES!" Jamie screamed. I smiled. "Meet me at my place at 8. See you then!" "Omigod byeee!" Harry was leaning over the oven, cooking something that smelled amazing. "Umm what was that all about?" I smiled. "Well....I was wondering if you and the guys wanted to go out clubbing with Carter and some of my other friends tonight." He turned to face me. "Sure! I'll text the guys now." A minute later he looked up from his phone. "Alright then it's a date!" I decided to text Carter the news.

Carter's POV: I groaned as I felt my phone vibrate from under my pillow. I stayed over at Niall's last night and I guess I forgot to take it out from under there. Anyway, I pulled my phone out and saw that Darcy texted me:

*Hey goin clubbing w/ 1d and jamie, megs, and paige 2nite! Wanna come? Niall is;)*

I smiled and replied:

*I'd love 2 gurl. Wat time?*

She replied in a matter of seconds:

*theyr comin ovr @ 8. Hey I got an idea!*

*ummm wat?*

*lets take the guys SHOPPING!*

I grinned at the thought.

*def. I'll tell Niall and we'll b @ ur place @ 11. dont 4get 2 tell the othr guys! ttyl:)*

*ok c u then! ttyl*