chapter 28

Paige's POV: I stumbled over to the bar to order Zayn and I a fourth round of those same drinks. I got them and slowly walked back to the sofa in which Zayn was sitting on. I handed him a drink and chugged mine. Then, I felt the room start to spin. "I'mgoingtothebathroom." I quickly said. I stumbled over to what seemed like the bathroom and ran into a stall. I felt my eyes water as I felt the urge to vomit. I slowly walked back to the sinks and grabbed them to remain my balance. Then I took huge deep breaths. You will NOT throw up Paige. I heard the door swing open and saw Zayn (barely) standing there. He ran to me and turned me to face him. He pushed my back up against the sink and smashed his lips onto mine.

Carter's POV: I gasped as Niall pressed my back up to his chest, urging me to dance closer to my boyfriend. I played with the hair at the nape of his neck and he moaned. Then, I felt his lips press my neck. I pulled away from him and turned around. He frowned and cocked his head. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I didn't see anyone else in here so I locked the door. I hungrily pressed my lips against Niall's, needing his kiss. He cupped my thighs, signalling me to jump and I did. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as he walked towards the sink, careful to not break the kiss. He sat me on the counter and deepened our kiss. Again, I played with the hair at the nape of his neck. He abrubtly stopped when he heard a knock on the door. I frowned as he helped me off the counter and led me to the door. He unlocked it and opened it. It was Darcy. "We gotta go. NOW!" she grabbed one of my hands and one of Niall's hands and led us to the exit. That's when I saw Harry and Louis helping Zayn walk to the limo. What the hell happened? Was there a fight or something? As Niall, Darcy, and I got inside I saw Jamie and Megan propping up an unconcious Paige next to Liam. What the frick happened!?!? Harry, Louis, and Zayn entered and all sat. Harry motioned to the driver to go, and we sped away. This time when I looked at Zayn he was unconsious too. "Umm...what excatly happened?" Harry shook his head. "Zayn and Paige both got drunk. Darcy found Paige puking her guts out in the bathroom and I found Zayn unconcious on the sofa." I sat back, my mouth taking an "o" shape. "Are-are we staying at your place?" I looked at the other girls and they all looked as anxious to find out. The guys all looked at eachother. "I guess so..." Liam said. I automatically felt a smile appear on my face. As I looked at the other girls, I noticed they were all smiling too.

We arrived at the guys' flat in a matter of fifteen mintues. This time the drive was more silent. Darcy told me it was around 1:30. As we stepped inside their flat, I heard the other girls' "ohhh's" and "ahhh's". Niall automatically led me to his room and on the way back I noticed Harry and Darcy were walking back to his room too. I closed the door behind me and turned around to see Niall rumaging through his drawers, I'm guessing to find me some clothes.