chapter 21

Harry's POV: "I want to dance with you." I laid down my jacket and smiled. She took my hand and led me onto the floor and the song "Feel So Close" came on. She started dancing with the music and I admired how graceful, amazing,and beautiful she looked. Then she stood back. "Your turn." I smiled. "Get ready to be amazed!" she giggled and I started dancing. At the end, I did Louis' signature move, the "stop the traffic, let 'em through". She walked towards me, and we danced together until the end of the song. Then, "Good Time" came on. We danced during the whole song, and then "Lights" came on. I stood back and she danced a solo, this time more....what do you call it? B-ballet! Yeah that! As I watched her, I realized that next week was our one-month anniversary. Wow. One month already. It felt like just yesterday we had our first kiss in her car. Then the song "Locked Out of Heaven" played. I joined Darcy on the dancefloor and we both danced like crazy. By the end I was really starting to sweat. I noticed that she was too. She looked more prepared though, she wore some leggings and a gray striped tank top. I wore skinny jeans and a white tee. I decided to strip off my shirt, I couldn't handle the heat anymore. I ripped it off and threw it over to the corner in which our other stuff was located. As I turned back around, I noticed Darcy stopped and was gazing my now naked torso. I smirked and she blushed. "Nice tattoos." I nodded. "Thanks love." The song "Nobody Compares" came on and I started singing to her. She sang with me and I winked.

Darcy's POV: "Nobody Compares" came on and then Harry started singing to me. I sang the lyrics with him and he winked. "....Like before" He sang. ".....Baby tell me how to make it right...." I sang back. At the end of the song we both ended it with ".....Nobody Compares to you." Our foreheads were pressed against eachothers and we were breathing in eachother's heavy breaths. "Irresistable" came on and Harry took my hands and placed them around the nape of his neck. He placed his hands on my waist and we slowly danced to the song as he softly sang the words to me. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. Our bodies rocked to the melody of the song as Harry kept singing. At Harry's solo he pulled away, looked directly in my eyes and sang to me. At the end we softly kissed and as I pulled away I said, "I love you Harry." he smiled and replied, "I love you too Darcy."