chapter 38

Darcy's POV: Harry and I sat like that for a while, our lips still pressed together. When he finally let me break away, I pressed my forehead against his. "Harry, I love you." he smiled. "Darcy, I love you more."

*the next morning*

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled when I felt Harry under me. Last night I remeber falling asleep NEXT to him...I guess I switched positions in the night. Harry had his arms wrapped around me and our legs were entwined. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Morning baby." I saw his lips turn into a smile. Then, his eyes fluttered open and he yawned. "Mornin beautiful." I smiled as green eyes met mine. "Sorry I kinda....fell asleep ON you...." he laughed. "Don't worry babe, I like it like this." Then, he started tickling me. "Harry no! Please stop! I-I can't br-reathe!" He laughed and stopped. "Alright, alright." Then he kissed me. "I like that much better." I whispered as he pulled away. Then I realized I didn't have any clothes on, besides my bra and underwear. "Umm Harry?" I said as I blushed. "I-I don't have any clothes on." He laughed "I know babe." I fake slapped him and hopped off him. I wrapped a sheet around me and walked over to my bag. "I don't mind seeing you like that." He whispered into my ear. I jumped and the sheet fell to the ground. I quickly got out my pajama pants and tank top and threw them on. When I looked at Harry, he only had on his boxers. "Harry! Get some pants on!" He smiled. "Alright fine." He put on some dark gray sweatpants and said "That better?" I smiled. "Very. Even though you look hot either way." He smiled and flipped his hair. "Thanks!" he replied in a girl voice. I laughed and grabbed his hand. We walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. When we got in there, I saw all the other guys eating. "Hey guys. How was your night?" I asked. "Brilliant." Louis said. "Are you bloody mad?! Last night was terrible! This fat girl was ALL over me. Literally. I went in the bathroom and she was friking watching me!" Zayn yelled. I couldn't help but laugh and when I looked at Harry he was too. 

Harry's POV: "Ready babe?" I asked as I started the car. We were leaving to go back to my house. I was so excited to see Gemma and Mum again. She nodded and I drove off. "I'm so excited for you to meet them, you'll love them."