chapter 25

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

-

Loud music was heard outside as you take off your helmet from your head. You were riding your motorbike to go to a club where you and Inui supposed to meet.

The air was cold and some cigarette smoke was smelled, it seems like someone was smoking nearby. You ignored it and just went to enter the club, party people welcomed you as they dance at the center of the spotlight. Chills coming through your body as you heard the songs, it was a vibe.

Inui saw you entered the club, he walked towards you slowly.

"Hi.." he greeted first. You look behind you and saw the pretty boy, Inui.

"Oh... yeah, hi." You smiled at him as you both had eye contact.

"uh... if you feel uncomfortable in clubs.. we could just go somewhere else.." he said. Maybe you don't like clubs or parties.

"No.. it's fine, actually... i've been in a club for more than 3 times.. so it's not a big of a... deal.." you said as you felt awkward saying it. You were about to stutter on your words but thankfully, you didn't. You thought Inui would think bad about you going on clubs and that he would think you're a h0e. Some people say that to a party person, right?

"o-oh.. that's great.." he reacted. "I guess you went out with.. Yuki?"

"You could say that.." you replied to his question. "We'll.. i was the one who would always bring him to a club.... since, he's not so good at.. girls." Half-way through was a whisper as you said it. It feels awkward talking about Yuki and clubs. You remembered how messed up the both of you when you tried clubbing at 18.

"It's not my first time either.." he truthfully said. You were shocked at the sudden honesty he said. How could this man be partying? You thought he was just a softie, but actually not?

"What did you just say?" You pretended like you didn't clearly heard what he said, you don't wanna believe him but also wanna believe him. 50/50 i guess.

"uh... n-ne n-nevermind." He stuttered, he regretted what he said to you. He looked at the ground, thinking what he should say next.

"uhm.. would you like a drink?" He asked.

You were confused but still agreed to what he asked. "That would be great."

___

"How have you been...?" He asked. The both of you were sitting on the order table of drinks, of course, you already had your drink.

"I'm fine.. just busy with the business." You replied. You weren't looking at Inui. All of a sudden, he got silent, you got confused and you looked at him. Right after you land your eyes to him, both of you had an eye contact.

He was mesmerizing your look.. of how pretty you are, of how you look good on your off shoulder blouse.. of how good your lips are.

As for you, you did the same. It was the first time you realized that Inui's outside appearance looks so different. His hair was now kind of long and he got so muscular. It looks weird but you know it was still the same Inui you knew.

"You look great..." He suddenly complimented you and the eye contact broke apart.

"Uh... n-not really." You look away as you felt shy. It was just a compliment, why get shy?