chapter 40

Final

-

"Inui.. " Yuzuha called me. "It's time to go." She said in a sad tone. Right now, we're infront of Y/n's grave. She just got buried today.

"Sure.. i'll be right there." I told her, im gonna stay here for a bit.. I just wanna say my farewell. Yuzuha just nodded and smiled, instead of going back, she went beside me.

"I miss her." She smiled looking at the grave. You can feel the pain in her tone. "Do you miss her?" She looked at me.

I looked at Y/n's grave.. Damn, i miss her so much..

"Yeah.. i miss her so much.. that i could die right now..." I told her what i fell. I saw how Yuzuha chuckled at what i said, but her eyes went watery in between that, she was about to cry.. again.

"Y/n must be happy.." she said. Her voice broke, she put her hand on her chest, feeling the pain she's feeling. "But.. but i.. i didn't even got the chance to hug her one last time.." she cried. It made me so sad, seeing people that love her makes my heart ache even more... She left us.. without even saying goodbye..

"Shhh.. " i don't know how to comfort someone but i just gave her a hug so she would calm down. I know this would what Y/n would do.. to hug Yuzuha and make her feel not worry...

"Don't worry.. she's in a safe place now.."

I tried not to cry.. i don't wanna see people that i'm weak, even now.

For a minute, Yuzuha already calm down so she let go of me. She said she wants to rest already so she left first before me. Truthfully, all of us were so tired right now. Y/n's funeral was so tiring... Who would've thought that many people would come to her death, right? Guess it's not surprising, since she became famous for a while.. but her death still weakens me.

How can i live now?

I was living for her... When she left the country and went to new york.. all i did was wait for her to come back. Wait for her untill i can love her again.. but.. destiny really had to ruined it.

Maybe.. maybe if she didn't come back.. Mikey would've not kill her. He would forgot about her, right? If she didn't come back, she would be much safer now. It's really all my fault.. i couldn't save her.. i couldn't save... them.

I bent my knees down as i felt like crying. I covered my face with my hands.. i couldn't help it anymore. I just... I wanna cry it all out.

Thinking about Y/n.. Her touch.. Her smile.. Her laugh. Thinking about it is making me felt like dying. I waited for her for to come back, and now.. Am i able to still wait for her?.. again?

"Haha.." i sadly chuckled. Wait for her? Again? How ridiculous. She's dead Inui. There's no point of waiting for her when she's dead and gone from this world.

Kokonoi did the same. He waited for her all over the years but .. luck really isn't on our side.. And right now.. Koko's been on house arrest. He's a criminal and he still needs to be judge and be on prison. Mikey already is on prison but Sanzu? He's still wanted.

They're so crazy. I don't even get what good would do if they would keep on killing innocent people. Will that satisfies them? For what reason? Is it worth it? I don't even wanna understand it, they're just so dumb for not knowing how much death can cause other people's anxiety and depression. It's as if.. they're playing someone's life, thinking it's okay to kill.. cause it's a game.

Kokonoi came here earlier.. but it was only for a minute. He got hand cuffs on his hands as he watched Y/n getting buried. He didn't even cry.. it was as if he's already numb by the pain..

Me and Kokonoi have been friends ever since childhood. I've known him first before his current friends now..but i don't even know if he still have friends right now.

Y/n.. she's also been with us through all those years, but some gang troubles really have to ruin it. It was the only special thing that i have.. our friendship.

I sigh and wiped my tears, i till am bending my legs infront of her grave before saying anything. I tried touching her grave.. it just feels like i'm touching her..

"Guess the world really is against us, huh?" I looked at her grave. "How unfair.."

"But good bye now.." i took my hand before standing up.. "I'll see you in another life, Y/n.."

'END'