chapter 33

𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

-

"It's almost midnight, where is she?" Yuki worried. He's been walking back in fort."She should be home by now.." he added. If only he knew what was happening to you right now ..

He felt like something bad happen to you, he got this gut feeling that the letter that arrive the other day was totally a bait for you to believe, still, he believe that you can fight back, he knows how a good fighter you are so he shouldn't be worried about you, right? But he couldn't calm himself down.

A knock from the door made his walking stop.

"Y/n?.." he thought.

He immediately run towards the door and opened it.

The light in his eyes fade away when he saw Inui. Inui was catching his breathe on his knees.

"oh.. it's you.." Yuki started.. "uhm.. sorry, but Y/n's not here.."

"Where did she go?!" Inui yelled.

Yuki widened his eyes, he shouldn't be yelling at someone's house.

"excuse me? why are you yelling?" Yuki asked.

"i'm asking.. WHERE. DID. SHE GO." Inui said it, word by word, but still, Yuki couldn't understand him.

"why are you asking? it's none of your business.. besides, she'll be home any minute now." Inui couldn't believe what Yuki was saying, he doesn't know what was happening to you.

"What are you even doing here?" Yuki frowned in anger.

"She's in danger! Can't you realize it by now?!" Inui yelled.

"what are you talking about?!"

"Just tell me where she is!"

~~~

"Hey, wake up.." Mikey said, waking Kokonoi up. Koko was in the couch, shirtless, you already weren't with him. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

"Good job poisoning her.." Mikey said.

Kokonoi suddenly remembered what just happened between you two.

He leaned back on the couch with his head looking up. Imagine how hot he look like right now.

He close his eyes and tried to forget what he did to you.

"Where is she?"

"Someone already bought her.. for now, she's with Sanzu.." Mikey replied.

Kokonoi was forced to do that to you. He wouldn't do that if Mikey didn't ordered him. They poison you using Kokonoi, he put some poison on his mouth to put it in to you (not the kind of poison that can kill you, it's more like a sleeping pill). They could've just made you drink with the poison, right? Why go through all of that?

They did that on purpose, it was because your smelling sense is high, you can smell or tell if the water or juice was poison, they know that if you knew they put a poison or sleeping pill on your drink then you'll fight back with all you can, which will be hard for them to handle you cause they know how much of a fighter you are.

That's the reason why Kokonoi also pass out on top of you because he couldn't handle the poison on his mouth, he was stronger that he didn't pass out before you. Mikey planned this all. It's all Mikey's fault. (meme)