𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖤𝖭

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

"What? You can't handle the truth?" He says as he staggers back.

"I fucking hate you." I raise my voice as I punch at his chest. His hand wraps around my neck and his thumb tilts my head so I'm facing him. His hair covering his eyebrows and parts of his eyes but I still see the eyes that hold hatred for me.

"I despise you." He said through clenched teeth.

"Likewise." I forcefully removed his hand from my neck.

He walks past me and bumps my shoulder.

As I look out to the lake, the yellow ball of gas rising slowly and making the whole lawn light, I feel the tiny crack of my heart. It was small and I wanted more.

And all I can think of is, he hates me.

My new found obsession with the pain he caused will end me up in a dilemma but I'm willing to go through it just for the pain. Just until my desires are fulfilled. If they ever get fulfilled. I fix my posture and walk to our cabin. My phone sits on the bedside table and it lights up as soon as I walk in. I look over and it's a message from mother.

I have no idea how to respond so I switch my phone off and head back to the hall. I arrive just as they are announcing the start of the race. Everyone gathers into their teams and I look around for Rayaan but my eyes meet someone else. Someone's sugar grey eyes, ones that taint my soul and I let them I let them ruin me and undo me completely.

I want to know what he sees when he looks at me. Does he really see the so called victim complex or does he just have issues? I want to see what everyone else sees when they see me, do they care? Or do they just not want me to kill myself? Carter has put alot of thoughts into my mind but I want to know all of his.

I need to know all of his thoughts, on me.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎