𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖨𝖷

ISAAC

ISAAC

"Go down there, baby." She lead me down the stairs into the dark basement. "Sit on the chair." I trusted her voice, I trusted her.

"I love you so much." She cooed and undressed me from my iron man pajamas. I felt the cool draft air from the hole and cracks of the wooden walls. The window illuminated the moonlight and it cast on her blonde hair.

She gasped and moaned while rubbing on my body. I didn't know what to do, sitting there while she shows me how much she loves me so I asked her what's wrong.

I was very uncomfortable and couldn't move because she would punish me by doing it more.

I woke up with a start. Mom was sliding into my bed but my jump wake startled her.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I just wanted to sleep with my little boy." She pointed and sat on the side of the bed. I moved a little to the side so she could climb in. I laid down and pulled her closer. Her hands roamed on my torso before they rested just above the waistband on my boxers.

"I love you so much." She rested her head on my chest and kissed it.

"I love you too, mom." I whispered and kissed her head. I drifted off to a sleep, a peaceful sleep without Evelyn haunting my existence.

Atleast I have my mom with me.

☾︎•༄𖦹♡︎𖦹༆•☽︎

It's Sunday morning and the birds are chirping happily to the morning sun. The window is filled with small raindrops indicating that last night it rained. I reach my hand out to mom but her spot was empty and cold. I opened my eyes slowly to accustom to the strong light. Of course mom opened the curtains and the windows. She does this every morning.

My phone double vibrates but I ignore it. I roll over and groan from the burn behind my eye lids. I grab the blanket and throw it over my head.

I am not a morning person.

My phone vibrates again and I angrily grab it from the bed side table. My finger slides across the screen and unlock it.

Three texts from two people. One of them is from Jackson. I perk up in my bed in surprise.

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇𝗍...𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌