𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖶𝖮

ISAAC

ISAAC

"Goodmorning sunshine." I hear as soon as I open my eyes. I close them again when I feel the sun burn my lids.

I groan and try to shut my eyes and drape the blanket over myself.

"Nope, none of that. You have to get up and go to school."

"You know I hate you?"

"You can hate me and get up for school. Your dad dropped off a bag of clothes and your sports gear."

I got up reluctantly and just sat at the edge of the bed, staring at the hardwood floor. I wouldn't be missed if I didn't attend the last practice so I didn't need to go to school.

My only motivation was Maxwell Kernel, the prissy rich boy that was the captain of our rival schools basketball team. We always won against them because of their captain and his relentless attitude. Maybe it was the fact that he can't even catch a ball but since he was the son of the principal, he got to be captain of the team.

"Carter." She asserted her her firm voice a ripped the blanket off of me.

"I don't like you at all right now."

"Neither do I because you're sleeping on my bed." She pulled my arm but I made sure that my weight was pulling me down. I quickly switched the pull and pulled her down to me.

She gasped at the sudden action before her face went into a bored look. She was so good at changing expressions.

"Why don't we stay in until the game? Me, you and lots of touching." I whisper into her ear, my voice turning to husk and lust rides over it.

"Why don't we go and get coffee, go to school and the game, and then celebrate your win with all of our friends?" She replied with a humorous grin.

"Specify celebrate."

She leans in and whispers the celebration we'll do by ourselves after the game. Her nail lifted my chin as she went into explicit detail about everything she'll allow me to do to her body because it was mine. She added how she had a few surprises she wanted to add in but she didn't want to say what it was.

"Are you sure?" I asked to get her to be sure of this. Again once we do all of this, we are never going back no matter what life throws our way.

"I'm not remembering anything besides snippets of things every thing that happened. It's like a black hole and try my best to picture the situation but I just hear voices." She opened up. "So maybe we should make new memories."

"You are my only motivation in life right now." I tried to lean in for a kiss but she leaned back.

"You hated me a few seconds ago."

"That was then, and this is now. So kiss me, dammit." She smiled as she descended her lips onto mine in a slow paced kiss.

We got up and ready for school and as we were going to the front door her mom stopped us. She called me to sit down because she wanted to chat with me. I nervously sat down by the glass table with a small but deep white crack near the end of the table.