𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖸.2

ISAAC

ISAAC

I walk into the dark house and figure that dad is asleep.

I throw my keys on the table and sit in the chair. I'm fucked up.

I didn't even get a chance to explain what happened. I ran my hands down my face and groaned. My hand reached out to vase and I threw it against the wall.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I shouted and took a deep breath in. I can't anymore. This isn't what was suppose to happen.

My hands become sticky to the objects around me and my tears race down my cheeks. I have no idea what I'm touching but I feel disgusted with myself. She touched me and I have a girlfriend. She held me, kissed me but I have a girlfriend.

I can't fucking focus. My mind is running through a field of thoughts, many are about her.

"Isaac." Dad called out in a groggy voice but suddenly my breathing labored. "What's wrong with you?"

I couldn't breath, my voice stuck at my throat. I tried to teared my shirt in attempt to get a breath, it didn't work. I tried to sit on the chair but my panicked hands pushed it away.

"Hey, buddy, you're okay." Dad tries to come near me. My nails dig into my skin and draw blood. It still doesn't compare to the hurt in my heart.

My heart breaks. The reality settles in and that's when I finally get a breath. Hailey drugged me. Hailey wanted this to happen. I can't let Hailey win. Brianna probably has already broken up with me.

"She's going to leave me." I mutter and dad tries to protest but I'm not hearing him. "She's done with my bullshit."

"No Isaac, talk to her maybe-"

"She won't talk to me!" I snap and bury my head in my hands. "She won't...talk to me."

I wipe my tears and control my breathing.

In
-hold
Out
In
-hold
Out
In
-hold
Out

I feel light headed. I feel hot. I feel constricted. I feel overwhelmed. I remove my top and use it to wipe my face.

"Have you tried talking to her and she just listens?"

"What would I say? I love you? I've already said that too many fucking times." I claw at the roots of my hair. "She doesn't trust me, she doesn't believe me...what the fuck am I suppose to do?"