𝐢𝐢𝐢. pack metality

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝑃𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑀𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. A panicked Scott was roaming through the halls, as Stiles and Harlow rushed after behind him.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked.

"It was just a dream, right?" Harlow asked.

"I don't know." Scott said.

"How do you not know, we are literally talking about the first girl you ever had a crush on." Harlow said.

"I don't know, I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said.

"Really? I have. It usually ends differently." Stiles said.

"Probably, because you dream about my sister." Harlow said. She smiles towards Stiles, while he gave look that said 'I'm gonna kill you.'

"A, I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give us that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said.

"Yeah I second that, it's bad enough you guys  already know about my love life." Harlow said.

"Noted, let me take a guess here." Stiles said.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said.

"No, of course not." Stiles said. "Yeah, that's totally it. Hey come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly."

"And me personally that's a scary situation to be in." Harlow said.

"You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said.

"Yeah not a class but maybe a teacher." Scott said.

"Who Derek?" Stiles asked. Suddenly he smacks Scott on the back of his head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail. And I think there could be someone else who can teach you." Stiles glances at Harlow, while Harlow glares at him. Scott looks between the two.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Nothing, just don't you think it's a little bit of a risk if you ask him to teach you?" Harlow asked.