𝐱. the wolves of war

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟭𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑊𝑎𝑟

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄. Harlow looked around frantically looking for Scott but seeing him nowhere. Scott was hiding behind a pillar, as he turned to see Harlow and the others.

"HARLOW!" Scott yelled, as he looked for Harlow. A hunter came around the corner, pointing its gun at Scott, making his eyes widen. Suddenly the jeep came speeding, hitting the guy, causing him to fly back.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" A voice asked. Scott looked over to see Stiles as Derek appears next to the jeep.

"Without us?" Derek asked. Derek immediately growls as his eyes glows blue as he launched himself from the ground, as he jumps in the air, throwing to hunters to the floor. Derek comes as he starts attacking hunters. Harlow and Malia nodded as their eyes glowed blue as they ran forward attacking hunters.

Harlow grabbed a hunter, kicking him in the stomach, before throwing him to the ground. Harlow grabbed another hunter, slashing him with her claws before kicking him back. Harlow looks to see everyone fighting the hunters started, causing her eyes to glow more blue as a white aura builds around her as she turns into a giant werewolf.

Harlow lets out a giant roar causing all the hunter to fall back, as they jump in their vans and drive off. Harlow's eyes stopped glowing blue as the aura around her disappears. Scott runs to Deucalion with Harlow behind him. Deucalion leaned against a pillar barely breathing. Harlow bite into her worst trying to give Deucalion her blood, before he pushed her wrist away.

"Gerard... What he f-f-fears most... He can't... beat you..." Deucalion said, weakly. "...And he knows it." Deucalion laughs before his eyes glossy as he takes his last breath. Scott looks down sadly, as he gripped Deucalion's hand.

"It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia asked, making Stiles look at her confused.

"What's started?" Stiles asked, as Scott stands up.

"It's a war between humans and supernaturals." Harlow said, making Stiles look at her.

"It's an all-out war." Scott said, before seeing Derek. He walks up pulling Derek into a hug.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter said, as Derek and Scott break out of their hug.

"I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on the wall- Beacon Hills." Derek said, as Scott glanced back at Deucalion's body.