𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. a new hope

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑. Myruna had black veins appearing on her face, as she felt the black magic coursing through her veins. She throws a black cloak over her.

"Black really isn't your color." A voice said,
making Myruna turn around to be faced with Harlow.

"This is unexpected, you walking right into your death." Myruna said.

"Why, you said that only one person has to die." Harlow said." Me. So I have come to accept your terms."

"Self Sacrifice." Myruna said.

"Actually I've come to challenge you. Single combat. You and me." Harlow said.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, I have black magic coursing through my veins making me more powerful than ever." Myruna said.

"I'll take my chances. So in three days time, at the loft, at dawn. Just you and me. Nobody else, and we can finally put an end to this once and for all." Harlow said.

"I accept, but why wait?" Myruna said before throwing the red oak spear towards Harlow only for it to go right through her, making Harlow look up and smirk.

"I figured you try something shady like always. So astral projection. See you on the battle field." Harlow said, before disappearing.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Harlow opens her eyes to be met with Scott.

"How'd it go?" Scott asked.

"She took the bait." Harlow said." It's time to get to work."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

As the days went by, it was nearing time for the duel between Harlow and Myruna. Scott was bringing Harlow towards the loft.

"Just wanted to have some good moments, before the storm came." Scott said, as he slowly leads Harlow to see all their friends smiling at them. Peter walked towards her.

"I figured we could use a little pick me up." Peter said." Harlow you went through a lot of bad moments, so we wanted you have some good moments too. Spend some time making memories with the people we love."
Harlow smiled going to hug everyone, smiling. A few moments later, Harlow stood by the window, a drink in her hand. Scott slowly walked up to her.