𝐢𝐢𝐢. codominance

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐶𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃. Harlow turned her head, watching as Scott came down the stairs, making her grab the back of food, before the two walk into the living, immediately stopping as Liam stood in front of the two.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" Harlow asked.

"They're alive." Liam said, making Scott and Harlow look at him in confusion. "I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

"We know." Scott said.

"You do?" Liam asked.

"Yeah." Scott said. "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam."

"It was Theo. He's the one who brought them back. And now they're with him. Like they're his pack." Liam said.

"We know." Scott said.

"It's kinda hard to miss, when we ran into them earlier." Harlow said. Scott makes his way past Liam, with Harlow behind him.

"Hayden's one of them." Liam said, making Scott stop as he turns to Liam.

"She's okay?" Scott asked.

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive." Liam said.

"Well that's great." Harlow said.

"That's good." Scott said.

"Where you guys going?" Liam asked.

"To get Kira." Scott said.

"There is something coming, something bad and we need everyone if we're gonna try and stop it." Harlow said.

"You mean that giant wolf?" Liam asked. Harlow nodded.

"Yeah." Harlow said.

"So where's Kira?" Liam asked.