𝐢𝐱. perishable

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊, 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇. Harlow had heard from Scott that another deputy tried to burn alive Parrish. Harlow was there for Scott, because even though they were no longer together, Scott was still her best friend, that she's know since she was a little girl. Derek grabbed Parrish's hands as he looked down at them.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asked.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia said.

"Well, they should be gone." Derek said, looking at Lydia.

"I was set on fire! All of me should be gone." Parrish said.

"Not if you're like us." Scott said. Parrish looked at him, with confusion written on his face.

"Like you?" Parrish asked.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek said.

"So what could he possibly be?" Harlow asked.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek said.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott said, making Derek look at him.

"This is a little out of my experience." Derek said. "There might be something in the bestiary- did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is." Scott said.

"Yeah, Stiles told me they haven't see him since the incident with Kate at the hospital." Harlow said.

"Okay, hold on- what's a bestiary. Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" Parrish asked, making the four look at him. "Are you all psychic?"

"Psychic?" Derek asked.

"You think were psychic?" Harlow asked, smiling at the deputy as he looked at her confused.

"Yeah." Parrish said.

"Not exactly." Scott said.

"Okay, then what are you?" Parrish asked. Derek and Lydia glance over at Scott and Harlow. Scott nods towards Harlow as the two face Parrish. Scott closed his eyes before opening them to reveal a red glow coming from his eyes. Harlow's eyes glowed blue as black veins appeared under them, making Parrish look at the two as shock overcame his expressions.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"What's a Kanima?" Parrish asked, as he sat down on the couch.