𝐢𝐯. long time, no see*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑. She was shocked on how Harlow had found her so quickly.

"𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄, Harlow." Myruna said.

"I wish I could say the same thing." Harlow said. "okay let's cut to the chase, I'm here to kill you."

"Well isn't it that a surprise." Myruna said. Harlow smirks before taking the knife out of Myruna's hand causing her to gasp in pain as she watches the wound heal.

"We'll it's my job to kill you, but why not have a little fun before I do." Harlow said.

"Even with your humanity off, your still a bitch." Myruna said.

"Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet." Harlow said.

"Oh trust me, I have." Myruna said." AD SOMNUM." Harlow falls asleep, her face laying on the table. Myruna smiles, before looking up to still see a crowd of people, she looks at a waitress. "Clean up on isle 2, we had a little accident." Myruna gets up, grabbing Harlow and dragging her out of the cafe."why are you so heavy."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Scott rushes into the hospital with Stiles and Stilinski right behind him. Scott looks ahead to see his mom.

"Mom, what happened?" Scott asked.

"One of Deaton's clients came in for an appointment, finding him badly injured in front of the clinic. Luckily nothing severe. He's wants to talk to you and it's not good Scott." Melissa said, guiding Scott to Deaton's hospital room. Scott walks in to see Deaton banged up really badly.

"Deaton? What happened?" Scott asked.

"I'm sorry Scott.......it's Harlow." Deaton said.

"What about Harlow?" Scott asked.

"Vampires have a special ability, to turn off their humanity. Turning their humanity off can cause them to not feel human emotions, and I'm afraid Harlow has turned it off." Deaton said.

"So your saying she doesn't feel anything anymore?" Scott asked.

"Yes, but it's temporarily. Something or someone can help trigger her emotions on, but we need to figure out who or what can." Deaton said.