𝐯𝐢𝐢. heartless

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋. Harlow couldn't explain it but she felt this anger, as she stared at Theo's face which was covered in his blood.

"It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo said, as he groaned against the wall. Harlow grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"I don't plan on it." Harlow said, before she using her vampire strength bringing Theo into the air. Theo stared at her as he was deeply scared.

"Harlow, enough! Hey!" Scott yelled as she grabbed Harlow by the wrist, making her let go of Theo as he falls to the ground, gasping for air. "Slow down, okay?"

"I can't, there's this anger, and it won't go away." Harlow said. Scott grabbed Harlow by her arms.

"I'm here, stop thinking about the anger you have for him." Scott said, making Harlow start to slowly calm down as she nods making Scott let her go. Scott turns to Theo.
"He's going back into the ground." Liam steps forward.

"You can't. He remembers Stiles." Liam said.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Harlow, Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia said.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said.

"Or, he could kill us." Scott said.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam said.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo said.

"Shut up!" Malia, Liam, Scott and Harlow said at the same time, while Hayden walks over to them.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now-" Hayden said, but Scott cut her off.

"He goes back now." Scott said.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo said, making everyone look at him,

"Shut up!" They yelled. Scott grabbed onto Liam as he took him to the living room, leaving Harlow, Malia, Hayden, and Theo in the back room. Malia walks toward Theo.

"Malia?" Harlow asked, making Hayden step in front of her.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo." Malia said.

"Malia, you saw what I just did, it isn't worth it. The anger." Harlow said.

"Okay look. I know that there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo said.