𝐯𝐢. required reading

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒. The teens were preparing to stay up to finish reading the book.

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia said.

"Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations..." Stiles said.

"That's why Malia's here." Scott said.

"Me? Harlow is the one who almost got hit by a car, after reading the book." Malia said.

"But I never finished the book." Harlow said.

"It doesn't matter, the two of you are here, so we can keep you out of trouble." Scott said.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked.

"Or worse." Scott said.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia said, making everyone look at her with confusion. "Chapter fourteen."

"Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone." Lydia said, making Harlow look at her, as Lydia picked up the book.

"Yeah, if it works." Stiles said.

"It has to." Lydia said.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked. Lydia hesitated.

"Lydia, you have to tell them eventually." Harlow said, making Lydia look over at her.

"I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like..." Lydia said.

"A memory trying to surface." Theo said, making everyone look at him.

"Yeah." Lydia said,

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira asked.

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia said. Suddenly each of the teens grab a copy of the book, before they start to read them.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 hour went by, Kira and Scott sat on the couch, Lydia and Theo sat on the armchairs across from them, Harlow sat on the floor, and Malia and Stiles sat in the kitchen.