𝐢. said the spider to the fly

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟭𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑙𝑦

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑. Malia laid on her bed while Harlow and Lydia stood in front of her.

"Wolves, or Werewolves?" Malia asked, reading a book about France. Scott was the assistant coach at the high school, and during practice a wolf came to the field. Liam and him followed it seeing dead wolves everywhere.

"He said wolves." Lydia said, making Malia look at her.

"He said there was maybe around 20 wolves dead." Harlow said, making Malia now look at hers

"Not interested. You go" Malia said, rolling on her back.

"Liam was asking for help from the Werecoyote, not the Banshee or the Tribrid." Lydia said.

"Why me?" Malia asked, making Harlow shrug slightly.

"I don't know, maybe because you ran around those woods for 10 years." Harlow said.

"Also, maybe because you're the former animal. No one understands mysterious animal situations like you do." Lydia said, as Malia glares at the two.

"I'm done with mysterious animal situations. I want mysterious men- French ones." Malia said.

"What's so special about the French ones?" Harlow asked, making Malia drop her book.

"Because they're French." Malia said. Lydia makes a face at Malia before looking behind her noticing her flight had been "REROUTED".

"Your flight's delayed." Lydia said, and Malia shook her head.

"No, no... It's re-routed. There's a difference." Malia said, making Harlow look at her.

"Do you know what Rerouted means?" Harlow asked.

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So, you have plenty of time to help-" Lydia said, before looking at Malia's laptop. "And there's a storm system shutting down Charles DeGaulle Airport."

"It's a minor shower." Malia said, making both Harlow and Malia give her a look. Malia sighs before turning around and slamming her laptop shut. "Liam's got everything covered. They were just dead wolves. It doesn't sound supernatural to me." Harlow and Lydia sigh as they looked at each other.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 in her room as she packed getting ready to leave the next day for Yale. Harlow was sad she was going to be away from everyone but this was a new opportunity to get away from Beacon Hills, maybe find that special someone.