𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. echo house*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Once she park, they both rushed out as they saw Stiles and Stilinski at the front gate.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stilinski said.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles said.

"You can't be serious, this is the same crazy place that Barrow came from." Harlow said.
"The guy had a tumor inside him filled with flies."

"You don't know everything yet." Scott said.

"I know enough, Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni or whatever they're called." Stilinski said.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles said.

"Scott,Harlow, I saw an MRI, that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me." Stilinski said." I'm headed to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked.

"He's not." Stiles said."it was my decision."

"Stiles, we can't help you, if you stay here." Harlow said.

"And I can't hurt you." Stiles said.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argents calling people. We're gonna find something, and if we can't." Scott said.

"If you can't, if you can't, the. You have to do something for me, okay." Stiles said.
"Make sure I never get out."

"Come on." Stilinski said, before he and Stiles walked inside Eichen House. Harlow and Scott just watch as they see their best friend, walk inside place for crazy people.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow stood in between Allison and Scott in the animal clinic while Deaton talks to Argent over the phone.

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒌𝒆𝒅𝒂?" Argent asked.

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems, now. First the lichen is not a cure- it'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton said.