𝐢𝐱. broken glass

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟭𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝐺𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏. He glances over at Harlow who laid on her stomach as her hand rested on Scott's chest. He slowly grabs her hand, before moving it allowing him to get out of bed.

Scott walked over to his window, as he stared out into the night. Before he turns and rushes downstairs, before stopping at the bottom as his eyes glowed red. Scott walks into the kitchen, before hearing footsteps behind him, making him turn as Harlow made her way next to him.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 walked into a shipyard, surrounded by large shipping containers, as they lights illuminated all around. Deucalion was standing on one of the shipping containers, watching as Harlow and Scott made their way, not knowing he was there.

Deucalion slammed the tip of his cane onto the roof of the container causing a sound wave hitting Scott and Harlow, making them turn to see Deucalion on one of the shipping containers.

"Do either of you know the term for what I'm doing?" Deucalion asked.

"Echolocation." Scott said, making Deucalion look at him impressed.

"You did your homework." Deucalion said, as Scott shrugged slightly.

"I looked a few things up." Scott said.

"I know you think you can learn in just one day what took me years to master." Deucalion said.

"We were just hoping you would teach us the basics." Harlow said.

"Or anything that can help us fight the Anuk-ite without looking at it." Scott said.

"Fighting blind is one thing- you haven't even learned to walk yet. An orientation in mobility specialists has to practice blindfolded with a white cane for at least one hundred and twenty hours before becoming certified!" Deucalion said, making Harlow and Scott glance at each other, "I can't teach you to walk and fight in less than twenty-four."

"Look, we know the odds are bad, but Gerard's got an army. There's a creature that can scare ordinary people into becoming killers." Scott said, and Deucalion sighed.

"A creature now capable of killing you with just a look. You saw them, didn't you?" Deucalion said.

"People were being turned to stone." Harlow said.