𝐯𝐢𝐢. currents*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋.When she got out a hand touched her shoulder, causing Harlow to turn around an punch the person. She was shocked to see it was Ethan.

"Ethan? What are you doing here?" Harlow asked.

"It's Danny, please help me." Ethan said before running towards his car with Harlow running after him. Ethan opens the passenger seat and Harlow sees Danny in a lot of pain.

"Come on let's get him to a doctor." Harlow said. Ethan and Harlow grab one of Danny's arm and slings it around there shoulders. They rush him inside the hospital.

"Someone, someone help me!!" Ethan yelled. Scott looks to see Harlow and Ethan helping Danny. "I need help!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ethan and Harlow helped put Danny on a chair. Scott grabbed Ethan's arm.

"What did you do to him?" Scott asked.

"Nothing. He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it just kept getting worse." Ethan said.

"This is not good." Melissa said. "How much longer on Dr. Hilyard? His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a tension pneumothorax." Suddenly Danny throws up on the floor.

"Mistletoe." Ethan said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The three teens followed into Danny's room, as Melissa rolls his bed in.

"Can you three please go back to the waiting room?" Melissa asked.

"Where are the nurses and the doctors? Where is everyone?" Ethan asked.

"It's a full house tonight. They're tending other patients." Melissa said.

"Okay. Well, Mom, how can we help?" Scott asked.

"Honey, you can't. His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity now." Melissa said.

"He's gonna die, isn't he?" Scott asked.

"No. No, he's not. Scott, you grab the tape. Ethan, you grab those scissors and cut his shirt open." Melissa said." Harlow can you take some of the pain away." Harlow nods before grabbing Danny's hand. Ethan, Scott and Melissa watched as black veins trailed up Harlow's arm as she took Danny's pain. The boys start to do what Melissa told them. Melissa grabs a giant needle. She started to move her fingers on Danny's chest like she was looking for something.