𝐢𝐯. the benefactor

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌. The two trying to figure out what to do with the freshmen, before things got even worse.

"What the hell did you guys do to me?" Liam asked, as he looked up at the two.

"Liam, you need to calm down and just let us explain." Harlow said, as she raised her hands toward him.

"NO! You're crazy, and you bit me. I'm going to find the cops and have you guys arrested." Liam said, standing up.

"𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐔𝐌." Harlow said, waving her hand, before Liam falls unconscious to the ground.

"Why did you do that for?" Scott asked, running to check on the unconscious teen.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to fix the mess that you made, and I'm the one getting yelled at." Harlow said."Just grab him, let's take him back to your house." Scott nods picking Liam up over his shoulder before the two try to get out of the hospital unnoticed.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐃 called Stiles telling him they had a situation, and that he needed to meet her at Scott's house.

"Like I said. I told my dad everything I could." Stiles said, as he and Harlow followed Scott, through his house.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, as he glanced at Stiles.

"You barely told me about Liam." Stiles said."what did you guys do with him anyway?"

"I was calling you, I told Scott to handle him." Harlow said." So where is he?"

"He's upstairs." Scott said, as he looked away.

"Doing what?" Stiles asked, as he raised his eyebrow.

"Scott what did you do?" Harlow asked, making her eyes widen slightly.

"He's um, lying down." Scott said. Scott goes upstairs with Harlow and Stiles following him, as he leads the two to the bathroom before opening the shower curtain to reveal a duct-taped Liam laying in the tub.