𝐯. i.e.d

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒. There had been a total of two deaths in the past 24 hours, due to the dead pool that Lydia had discovered at the Lake House

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders, Sean, his brother and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivers a keg to the party at Lydia and Harlow's lake house, and got decapitated outside his car." Stiles narrated. Suddenly a flashback, shows from the full moon, as Harlow, Argent and Scott kneel down at Demarco's body.

"𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?" 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅.

"𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇." 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉." 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅." 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌."

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎." 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅. The flashback ends, as Stiles was continuing to put his board together.

"And then last night. 23 years old, Carrie Hudson." Stiles narrated.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Harlow, Scott and Stiles stood in Stilinski's office, as Scott placed down the Dead Pool Lydia had found.

"It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures." Scott said." This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked.

"Lydia." Stiles said.

"How?" Stilinski asked.

"It's part of her banshee powers. She can feel who's going to die, In that she ended up writing the list out in code, without even knowing what she was writing." Harlow said.