𝐱. co-captain*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊. She was drawing some kind of dead tree. Suddenly Harlow ears start to react as she hears someone panting and breathing really fast. Stiles suddenly runs behind her.

"We have a problem." Stiles said.

"Yeah and I think Scott is in trouble." Harlow said, gathering her stuff and running towards the boys locker room with Stiles right on her tail. Stiles and Harlow ran into the locker room to find Scott who was on his knees looking exhausted.

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles said.

"Trust me... I know." Scott said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was in her room painting, she keeps turning back and forth between her painting and the supernatural book. The chapter of the 'ALL MIGHT TRIBIRD' just got her thinking if it's actually real, the Tribrid. Harlow goes over and covers the book with a blanket. She plays some music and goes back to her painting
It was a painting of 3 different creatures with mist around them and a black figure. The 3 creatures were a coyote, vampire and witch, and the black figure was the Tribrid.

"I'm going to bed because this is getting freaky." Harlow said to herself. She turns her music off and heads to bed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was sleeping until she got a dream but which felt like a memory.

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟

"𝑂𝑀𝐺." 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑.