𝐢𝐢𝐢. sundowning

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄-𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓. Since Malia has been losing control easily lately, Harlow has been using comfort and calm spells on her. It had been an hour, and Malia was only on question 2 and had broken about seven pencils. Harlow saw Malia shuffling as she broke another pencil.

"You have 20 minutes left. Just try and relax." Natalie said.

"Relax?" Malia asked.

"Breath in and feel yourself relaxing." Natalie said.

"My mom is right Malia. I won't always be there to put a calm spell on you."  Harlow said. Malia started to panic as she looked at the clock, as she started to breath heavy.

"Malia, you need to calm your breathing." Natalie said. Malia only looked scared. "Maybe try some positive self-talk."

"I'm positive I don't want to be here." Malia said, as she started to grip the table with her claws.

"Remember, school is a safe space. Let's breath together. Just one deep breath." Natalie said. "Little deeper. A little deeper."

"Malia." Harlow said, placing her hand on Malia's arm, making a surge of power go through her. Malia started to breath normal, while Harlow's breathing started to go faster.

"Harlow?" Natalie asked. Harlow looked at her mom, as her eyes glowed blue, as she opened the door, turning into a wolf and running down the hall as she whimpered, and howled. Malia and Natalie run to the door as Harlow ran. "Deep breaths, Natalie. Deep breaths."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 ran around the corner to be met with Natalie and Malia.

"Malia, we thought you turned into a coyote?" Lydia asked.

"It wasn't me." Malia said.

"It was Harlow. One minute she fine, and the next she was a wolf running out of my office." Natalie said.

"Where is she?" Scott asked.

"The basement." Malia said, as they see Stilinski walking towards them, as Scott walked into the basement with the other four trailing behind him. Scott looked around before noticing a white wolf hiding in the corner as it's eyes glowed blue. It growled as Scott tried to get closer to it.