𝐢𝐢𝐢. galavanize*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒. It has been a few days since she decided to stay a coyote. But suddenly she stopped running, just looking seeing a bunch of fireflies. She growls before running away, sending something bad was gonna happen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stiles called Scott as he was in the school. He was in the locker room with a flashlight in hand.

"Get your ass down here now, we have a job to do." Stiles said.

"𝑫𝒖𝒅𝒆, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?" Scott asked over the phone.

"We do this for Coach." Stiles said.

"𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉." Scott said.

"Whatever okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles said.

"𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕." Scott said. Stiles holds the flashlight in his mouth as he opens his locker.

"12:15 actually." Stiles said." Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day. Bad by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Because you Scott also need this, to distract you from the whole, Harlow is a coyote thing. Okay and I mean five, four, three, two......" stiles turns around to see Scott behind him making him scream and fall to the floor. Scott's walks closer as his eyes glow red.

"One." Scott said. Scott smiles down as Stiles laid on the floor.

"I hate you." Stiles said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Scott was planning on how to find Harlow and turn her human again. He pulled up to the school and took his helmet off. He looked over to see the twins doing the same thing

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"No, just to talk." Ethan said.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said.