𝐢𝐢𝐢. muted

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄. Harlow decided to come support while the two trained for lacrosse tryouts after school, since she had nothing else to do.

"Is that why you're freaking out?" Harlow asked, after Scott kept asking if he was still captain of the lacrosse team.

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today." Scott said.

"Hey, you still have potential, do you not remember what you did last year?" Harlow asked.

"Yeah, best season I've ever had." Scott said.

"But, we got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said.

"Wait, why did you text him?" Harlow asked.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked.

"I didn't have the money to call France." Scott said.

"You could have asked me." Harlow said.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said.

"You got another notice?" Harlow asked.

"Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said.

"Guys it'll get better, I promise." Harlow said.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said.

"It is now." Scott said. Harlow and Stiles follow his eye sight towards the field. In the field, looked to be a group of freshmen as they practiced, lacrosse. The goalie catching each ball they sent towards him. The goalie stops taking off his helmet to reveal a boy with loose hair, as he smiles.

"Nice Liam." Garrett said." You might just be our first ever freshmen captain." Scott and Stiles continued to look in disbelief.

"Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles said. The two run off leaving Harlow by herself.