𝐱. riders of the storm

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. Lydia reached her hand out she cried out for Stiles.

"Stiles, don"t stop! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles! Don't stop!" Lydia yelled, just before the light faded from the tunnel. As the light faded away the tunnel was still empty, as. a tear ran down Lydia's face."Stiles?"

"Lydia...." Harlow said, but Lydia continued to stare at the tunnel.

"Lydia...?" Scott asked, before Lydia turned to look at the three with glossy eyes.

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" Lydia asked.

"We didn't see anyone." Malia said.

"It was just a light." Harlow said, as Lydia sadly turned back to the tunnel.

"No. He was here. I know it. Stiles was here." Lydia said, as a few more tears fell down her face. Harlow grabbed Lydia softly, guiding her back inside the bunker. Scott went to close the bunker, but someone grabbed him, making him turn around to see Liam.

"Liam!" Scott said, in shock as Liam glanced at everyone.

"There's something you need to see." Liam said.

"You're still here..." Scott said, as Liam's eyes got glossy.

"But everyone else is gone. All of them- they're all gone." Liam said. "Look, you have to come with me." Liam said, as he looked at Scott in panic.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam said, making Scott sigh as he nodded, before turning to the three girls behind him.

"Uh... All right. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott said making them raise their eyebrows at him.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked, and Scott nodded.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." Scott said before him and Liam walked out of the bunker.

"Scott." Harlow said, walking forwards as she grabbed onto Scott's wrist making him turn to her. "Be careful." Scott smiled before he walked out, letting go of Harlow's hand as he locked the bunker. Harlow let her hand drop as she watched them leave.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 back and forth while Lydia stared at the wall, until the two are pulled towards Malia, as she opened the back door.