𝐱. by the end of this, you'll know who you were meant to be [𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Lydia scoffs as she sees Harlow hiding under her blanket. She walks over to Harlow's bed.

"You know you can't stay in bed forever." Lydia said.

"Just leave me here to die." Harlow said, from under her blanket.

"Well too bad, you can't die." Lydia said.
"Now time to get up." Lydia yanks the blanket off of Harlow.

"Lydia, don't you understand, I can't help you guys anymore." Harlow said." And I can't face myself to see Scott right now."
Lydia looks at her sister, before sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Okay listen to me, forget about Scott, right now the important thing to do is to stop Myruna and we can't do that without you." Lydia said.

"Well danger seems to follow me wherever I go. I'll only be putting you guys at risk." Harlow said.

"Harlow Nicole Martin, if you don't get up from bed, I swear I'm gonna...." Lydia said. Harlow vamps speeds out of bed.

"Okay Lydia, I'm up, no need to go all crazy on me." Harlow said.

"Okay, I'm gonna forget that you just called me crazy and now that you're out of bed, get ready, we're meeting the others at the loft." Lydia said. Lydia walks out of Harlow's room, making Harlow sigh before getting ready.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Lydia walks into the loft before looking out the door.

"Come on!" Lydia yelled, going out and dragging Harlow in with her, with Harlow trying to resist." You're acting like a child."

"Lydia be reasonable, It's clear that I don't want to see Scott, because he doesn't get me and I apparently don't get him. I think it's a mistake if we're together because we're complete opposites." Harlow said. Lydia just looks behind her with slightly wide eyes. "He's right behind me isn't he?" Lydia nods making Harlow slowly turn to look at Scott. Her heartbreaks as she sees the sad look on Scott's face. "Scott....." but before she could continue, Stiles came running in.

"Okay, if you guys are done, I just wanted to let you know that Deaton has a plan." Stiles said. The four walk back into the room to see Deaton and the others.