𝐢𝐱. memory found

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑. Lydia came down running from the tunnels into the bunker.

"The tunnel gate's locked. Everything is locked." Lydia said. Scott closed the door locking the bunker, as purple glow covered the door from Harlow's barrier spell.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked, making the three look at her.

"Absolutely not." Harlow said.

"Probably not." Scott said.

"Definitely not." Lydia said.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asked. The four walk up to the box that Douglas kept Parrish in.

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott asked.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same thing as the ice bath you gave Isaac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." Lydia said.

"But we can survive it longer." Harlow said.

"So, what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia asked, looking at the three with her eyes slightly widen.

"It'll slow your heart rate and put you in a trance-like state." Lydia said, making Scott nod.

"Like hypnosis." Scott said, making Harlow nod as she looked at Lydia.

"Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it." Lydia said and Malia glanced around.

"This says "start." So, maybe it's not that complicated." Malia said, pointing at a button on the side of the box, while Scott looked at the other side where a bunch of knobs and dials were.

"...It's complicated." Scott said.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asked.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Scott said, pulling the handle as he opens the box.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 doing something. You ready?" Malia asked, as she presses the start button as she glanced at Scott. Scott had his shirt off, as he was going into the box first. Scott opens the door before entering inside. Lydia looks at Scott as he nods, making her close the box shut. Harlow looked at him with worry.