𝐯. a novel approach

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐴 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒. Harlow broke her eye contact with Scott as she stared at the blood bag down in her hands.

"Scott, I didn't mean for you to see me like this." Harlow said, throwing the blood bag away.

"Harlow, why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked. Harlow looked at him in confusion.

"Because I didn't want you to see me like this.........like a monster." Harlow said, looking down at her feet. Scott walked towards Harlow grabbing her hands, making her look up at him.

"You're not a monster. You are a person, who went through so much trauma that you never should have gone through. I know you haven't been drinking blood, for months. That's why you haven't been healing fast like you usually do." Scott said.

"It's just....after what happened in the vault, when I was losing control, I swore I wouldn't drink blood ever again." Harlow said. "That's why I have been really weak, and not my best."

"Harlow, it's doesn't matter, you are the Tribrid. You are the most powerful supernatural this world has ever seen, and you need to stop doubting yourself. " Scott said. Harlow looked up at him, as he walked closer to her cupping her cheeks as he places a kiss against her forehead.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the next day, as Scott and Harlow watches as Kira printed copies of the book Malia found in Tracy's room. 'The Dread Doctors.' As Kira continued to print copies, Harlow took one before walking away with Scott behind her as the two walked down the stairs of the school library.

"I don't think the Dread Doctors are the ones stealing the bodies." Scott said.

"What makes you think that?" Harlow asked.

"Think about it- they killed Tracy and walked away. They killed Lucas and walked away. Why would they leave and come back to take the bodies?" Scott asked.

"So there has to be someone else taking the bodies." Harlow said."But who?"

"That's what we don't know yet." Scott said. "But the bodies aren't just bodies. They're... they're failures."

"So let's imagine when one of the Chimera's ends up successful." Harlow said.

"Bad. Probably really bad." Scott said, as the two walked to the doors, before stopping looking around the library in confusion.