𝐯𝐢𝐢. letharia vulpina*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓. They see that water was spreading everywhere and the wire was sitting in the middle, making the water dangerous. They see Kira grab the wire, and covers the spark in her hand, with nothing happening to her. Kira opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes, making Scott and Harlow's eyes widen. Kira drops the wire when she absorbed the electricity. Derek runs towards Isaac, who was laying in the water.

"Isaac?" Derek said. "He's not breathing... Scott! Harlow, he's not breathing!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow and Allison had been waiting all night at the hospital waiting for any news about Isaac. Allison didn't want to be alone, so Harlow stayed with her. The first thing Melissa and Scott noticed walking out of the elevator, was Allison and Harlow sleeping on a bench outside Isaacs room.

"Hey, guys." Scott said, as he gently grabbed Harlow's shoulder making her wake up. "Have you guys been here all night?"

"Yeah... They won't let us see him because we're not family." Allison said.

"We told him, he doesn't have any." Harlow said.

"He's got us." Melissa said. "And I've got a key card." She holds up a card, making Harlow, Scott and Allison smile. Melissa swiped the card through the scanner making the doors open to reveal Isaac laying still in a hospital bed. "Be quick." The three nodded before quickly walking into the room. Harlow grabs Scotts hand, making him look down at their intertwined fingers.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison said.

"So did I." Scott said. Scott grab Isaac's hand.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asked. Harlow nods slowly. Allison and Harlow watched as Scott takes some of Isaac's pain away.

"He should be okay now." Harlow said.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked.

"Whatever's controlling him did it- whatever's inside him." Scott said.

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked.

"We're working on it."  Scott said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher- got it? Got it? There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye! Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy! Keep it PG." Coach said.