𝐯𝐢𝐢. strange frequencies

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂. Stiles takes the tarp off the body, to reveal the body. The guys throat was cut open and there was blood everywhere, making Scott's eyes widen.

"Do you know him?" Theo asked.

"His name's Josh. He is a junior." Scott said.

"Or he was a junior." Harlow said. Stiles sighed before, covering Josh's body with the tarp again.

"Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." Theo said, but Harlow heard him hesitate before he said that.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." Stiles asked. "All right, someone's got to stay here with him."

"I'll do it." Theo said. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

"I can also put a barrier around the animal clinic, just in case." Harlow said. 

"That's a good idea." Theo said.

"𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐌." Harlow said, waving her hand, making the animal clinic glow blue for a minute before turning back to normal. Suddenly Scott's phone started to buzz, making him pull out his phone, making Harlow, Stiles and Theo look at him.

"What is it?" Stiles asked, but Scott didn't answer him.

"Scott?" Harlow asked, making Scott look up at her.

"Another one. Another Chimera." Scott said.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 stood outside Scott's bathroom, with Stiles and Liam standing behind them. Scott looks at Harlow before knocking on the door.

"Hayden...? It's Scott and Harlow. I know that you're scared, but we just... We want to help." Scott asked.

"Hayden, come on open the door." Harlow said.

"I can hear her heart beating- she's really freaked out. What happened?" Scott asked.

"She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in." Liam said.