𝐢𝐢. raw talent

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟭𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝑅𝑎𝑤 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘. Harlow looked at Scott who seemed to be in a trance.

"We can still catch him." Malia said, making Scott snap out of his trance.

"Catch who?" Scott asked, making Harlow furrow her brows.

"The killer Scott, the one who killed Halwyn." Harlow said.

"What are you thinking about?" Malia asked. Scott glanced down at the bullet he held in his hand.

"Getting the bullet to Argent." Scott said, making Malia sigh.

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Malia asked.

"Especially if he's the one." Scott said, as he started to walk he froze. "Do you hear that?" Harlow and Malia use their hearing.

"Heartbeats." Malia said.

"A lot of them. They're here." Scott said, before glancing around.

"Who?" Lydia asked.

"Scott are you okay?" Harlow asked, but Scott started to panic.

"Hunters. Run!" Scott said, before taking off, the girls glanced at each other, before running after him.

"Scott, wait. Scott!" Harlow yelled. The three girls tried to keep up with him but he was too fast. Scott stops seeing a hunch of lights flashing on him. The three girls run up to see the sheriffs department surrounding Scott and Stilinski.

"I'm really sorry." Scott said, as they stood away from the other deputies. "You don't think they saw anything, do you?"

"No more than they're used to." Parrish said.

"You wanna tell me what happened here." Stilinski asked.

"He's a Hellhound." Parrish said.

"A dead Hellhound." Malia said.

"Yep, got that." Stilinski said, making Parrish look up in confusion.

"Well, I don't get it. I didn't think you could kill a Hellhound." Parrish said.

"Looks a lot easier than we thought." Malia said. Scott looked up at them.

"The only other Hellhound that we know that has died before was......" Scott said, but hesitated as Harlow looked down. "Was Sam."