𝐢𝐯. relics

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓, 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓.
Harlow looked in confusion as she stared
at the black spot.

"That's how he got in?" Corey asked.

"What is it?" Liam asked.

"It's a point of impact from a lightning strike." Mason said. "Usually you'd find charred spots like that on the ground after a violent thunderstorm."

"That's how the Ghost Rider got in. He rode the lightning." Scott said.

"He rode the storm. Riders of the storm." Harlow said.

"If they can use lightning to pass the Mountain Ash..." Liam said.

"No place is safe." Scott said, finishing Liam's sentence.

"What about the others? It's my fault they're marked." Corey said.

"We'll find a way to protect them. All of them." Scott said.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the next day at school, as Lydia showed Jake Sullivan's ID to Harlow, Scott, and Malia, as they stood in the hallway.

"It's a relic." Lydia said. Malia just stared at her in confusion.

"What's a relic?" Malia asked.

"An object with a fix association to the past." Lydia said. "Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor."

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia asked.

"Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia said.

"So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness." Scott said.

"So if we find a relic, it will be proof that Stiles existed." Harlow said.

"And maybe we can bring him back." Scott said.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 walk down into the underground bunker. They walk as they see Argent faced the other way. Malia accidentally stepped on a puddle making Argent whipped around pointing his rifle at the two girls.