𝐢𝐢. damnatio memoriae

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒  ・ 。゚☆ ─── 𝑇𝑊
𝗔𝗖𝗧. 𝟴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄. Harlow and Scott look over Parrish's shoulder, as he pulled the security log on his phone.

"This is from the relay station's security camera." Parrish said, handing Harlow his phone, before she plays the video. Scott looks over her shoulder, as the two watch the security cam video. Watching as flames covered the entrance, before the two notice a giant beast burst out the building as it runs into the woods.

"What the hell is that thing?" Harlow asked.

"We don't know." Parrish said.

"That looked big." Scott said.

"And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it." Parrish said.

"Do you think this is it? The success?" Harlow asked.

"But you already know what it is, don't you?" Parrish asked.

"The last Chimera." Scott said.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 his way into the relay station, with Scott and Harlow following from behind. Walking in, Harlow looked around to see the building completely destroyed. As the three walk farther in, Scott notices a blood on the floor. Scott walks closer, as Harlow watches as Scott kneeled down in front of the puddle, before looking at Parrish.

"You still got a blacklight?" Scott asked. Parrish nodded as he pulled out a small UV light from his utility belt, handing it to Scott.

"Scott, what are you doing?" Harlow asked.

"Just watch." Scott said, as he shines the UV light over the puddle of blood, to see black smoke appear, indicating that there were traces of mercury in the blood.

"Mercury?" Harlow asked.

"Mercury means Chimera." Scott said.

"But what was it doing here? Why come here and kill some random communications tech?" Parrish asked.

"Maybe it just likes to kill. Maybe it's just what it does." Scott said.

"Or it's here to do something worse." Harlow said. "I can't help but feel a connection to it."