TWT 1

Cast :
Wang Yibo 25 YO owner of Wang's Limited Company

Still can't move on from his Ex girlfriend after 6 years has been abandoned by her because of aboard.
But pay attention to Xiao Zhan which suddenly appeared in his life because of forced.

Xiao Zhan 20 YO son of Xiao Ping owner's Dayday Jewelry Company

Being Forced to be Maid because his father's owed by Wang's Limited Company. Never had relationship before Nd very cheerful boy.

Meera 19 YO yibo's Maid
Aspires to reach the stars in the sky alias loves Wang Yibo even though it's impossible, for Meera Yibo is her ideal type, she likes men who are established and loyal but because of her status, Meera never dares to express her feelings, but one day she will definitely have Wang's heart Yibo.

Jia Lyn 20 years old, lover of Wang Yibo.

She used to love Yibo so much, but his father asked him to study abroad. In Germany, Jia Lyn finds someone else who always fills her days, Jia Lyn is in doubt, she doesn't want to break up with Wang Yibo, but on the other hand she starts to love the man she met in another country.
Jia Lyn cut off her communication with Yibo unilaterally, but now the man she thought could replace Yibo's figure betrayed her love.

*********************************

This is China, a developed country that has the most influence on the world economy, is one of the countries with very fast and massive economic growth, so that most of the world's production goods now come from the bamboo curtain country, nothing can stop the consistency of the country even includes the US though.

It contains many engineers and other intellectuals, including millionaires and businessmen who compete fiercely in the domestic and foreign trade market. There are so many successful and successful entrepreneurs, including the most established and well-known businessmen who are strict in business matters, The Wang's Limited and Profit Company led by a smart young entrepreneur is now dominating business in this country, no kidding, Wang's Limited has many reached out to small companies that almost collapsed including the Xiao family owned company, Dayday Group.

About two years ago, shocking news came from the big Dayday Group Company, this jewelry company almost filed for bankruptcy so that other companies could access liquidity, but luck was still on its side, because Wang's Limited offered restructuring support.

The signing of this restructuring agreement represents an obligation to pay debts of around 100 million dollars which will be covered by Wang's Limited, besides that Dayday Group has received a credit of 50 trillion to keep its business running even though it is on the verge of bankruptcy. With the signing of the restructuring agreement, the creditor of Dayday Group, namely Wang's Limited, has agreed to reconstruct the Dayday Group into Dayday Newco, where Wang's Limited is the creditor and investor who will facilitate the Xiao family company to return to success.

It didn't take long, with the prestige owned by Wang's Limited, many investors began to invest their shares, and brought the Xiao family company still standing to this day. However, even though this company has grown, the Xiao family is still not able to freely enjoy the benefits, because they still have to think about repaying the debt and credit to Wang's Limited.

The company that is willing to become a Dayday Group creditor is a company engaged in the mining of precious metals as well as a supplier of their own products, including gold and diamonds.

Behind the kindness of Director Wang's Limited, there is something that is not seen and is always hidden by those who have accepted his offer of cooperation, it is the terms of the agreement that are very binding and the high interest rate must be paid off in a short time. And this is the polemic that DayDay Group is currently facing, within two years the company must be able to repay the nominal debt and credit in multiples, Dayday Group's debt to Wang's Limited currently has reached 300 trillion rupiah or equivalent to 150 tons of pure gold. .