Part 3

Gud Nite from here ( 09.40 pm ) everyone
Enjoy the story...
Nd happy Weekend for tommo

Xiao family residence

Mama Xiao looked gloomy at her dining table, the breakfast that had been prepared for her had not been touched at all, her gaze was blank with lips that occasionally whispered the name 'Xiao Zhan'.

"Ma, don't be like this, Xiao Zhan is fine, i believes Yibo will keep his word, in 3 months Papa will pay off the rest of our debt."
Mr. Xiao said while holding the back of his wife's hand.

"But, the debt is very big, we can't sacrifice the employees, if we reduce the employees we are the same as cutting off their fortune,
I don't want do that Pa..
Oh yeah Pa, how about we borrow from other creditors?." 

Mrs. Xiao said excitedly in the midst of her despair.

"Relax dear, I'll find a solution.  Our son will definitely come back, he has to study abroad, right, he will become a great and famous designer. 
Now let's eat your breakfast, you can't be sick, Xiao Zhan will be sad if you get sick." 
Persuade Mr. Xiao, finally Mrs. Xiao was willing to eat breakfast.

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Arriving at the office, Mr. Xiao chaired a meeting with the top brass of the Dayday Group.

"This is the situation now, there is no other way but to increase sales during these 3 months, the fate of us and our children is now in our own hands, do you want to fight together?" 

Mr Xiao asked the team leaders and managers.

"But sir, the target is too high, while our product is jewelry which is quite difficult to sell, I am afraid this method will not work." 
said the sales team leader who felt a little doubtful.

It's true, the company's debt is 200 trillion, it's really impossible to target sales of billions let alone trillion in 3 months. 

Mr. Xiao massaged his temples, actually 200 trillion for a company is a small thing, it's just that Mr. Xiao can't spend it all at once, however for entrepreneurs turning the capital around is key, if you spend all that money in one go then chances are this business will crash and lack of capital. 

Yesterday, Mr. Xiao paid 100 trillion to Wang Yibo, the remaining 200 trillion had not been paid, however, Mr. Xiao was still optimistic that he could pay it off.

"Whatever it is doesn't matter, I will sell my house if the sales are still not enough." 
Mr. Xiao said reassuringly, the meeting participants were whispering, but seeing Mr. Xiao who was not joking made everyone smile and nod, they cheered together and were optimistic that they could pay off the company's debts through sales proceeds. 

Mr. Xiao smiled, his house if sold would probably be more than 50 trillion, he really doesn't mind selling his house if in 3 months it still can't raise 200 trillion, but after all houses and buildings are the last assets they have, as much as possible they should be preserved.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Wang Yibo's house

Xiao Zhan is looking at the pond behind the house, the pond looks well maintained even though it is not as beautiful as his, Xiao Zhan observes the types of fish that are there, all of them are fish with high prices, Xiao Zhan guesses that these fish Yibo bought from abroad. 

The contents of the clear pond measuring 3x4 meters are Black Dragon type Koi and some are also Blue Soha type which if sold can reach a price of 2-3 billion per head.