TWT XVI

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻
Enjoy

Wang Yibo promised to pay a high fee if Xiao Zhan was allowed to accompany him to eat, without much thought the shop owner agreed when Yibo handed him a check and wrote down the 4 digits in Yuan.

Here is Xiao Zhan now, sitting with Wang Yibo and the guests he brought, Xiao Zhan could only be silent because Wang Yibo was talking about business with Mr. Felix and his team. 

He really felt uncomfortable, he wasn't ready to meet, let alone talk to Wang Yibo, but indeed bad luck was inevitable, without much effort Wang Yibo found him for free in this place.

Xiao Zhan looked down wisely at the noodle bowl in front of him, little by little he began to chop the noodles and eat them, the noodles that tasted good suddenly made Xiao Zhan not taste good because he was the one who was stuck in this situation.

Xiao Zhan raised his head and turned to Wang Yibo as the man filled two pieces of meat into his bowl, he saw Wang Yibo smiled handsomely at him, Xiao Zhan was silent for a moment, this is the face of a man who has the heart to fool him.

"Your body looks thin, eat a lot please." 
Yibo said still with a smiling face, Mr. Felix who saw that then spoke up.

“This servant, is he your brother Director Wang?.”

"No !." 
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan answered in unison, Mr. Felix was surprised but he only responded with a smile, he could guess that it must be a young man's business.

"Alright, alright.  Well Director Wang I'm going back to the hotel now, thank you for bringing me to this place, the food is very good.  Director Wang please continue, it looks like you have a lot of things to talk about.”

"Sorry I didn't escort Director back to hotel" 

Yibo replied with a smile, they shook hands, after that Mr. Felix left the table, leaving Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan sitting next to each other.

"It's done right?, I still have a lot of work to do." 
Xiao Zhan said curtly, he was about to stand up but Wang Yibo held his arm.

"Zhan, your food isn't finished yet, you didn't see that I paid a lot of money earlier."

"It's your own fault Wang Yibo, who told you to do it." 

Xiao Zhan retorted and brushed off Wang Yibo's arm, he remained seated while averting his face.

"Zhan, I'm so happy to see you, you look fine, where do you live now?."

“………………………”
Xiao Zhan remained silent, he just snorted and changed his seat to face Wang Yibo.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have implicated you because of my past, it was really my fault, I deserve your curse Zhan."

“Wang Yibo bullshit!  I don't want to hear it, can you go now?, I have to work." 
Xiao Zhan replied while suppressing his words, he still didn't want to look at Wang Yibo.

"Zhan we have to talk about this, I don't want to..."

"Wang Yibo go, I'm working, I don't want to be fired." 
Xiao Zhan cut in then took a deep breath to calm his heart.

"I miss you so much.. :(."
Wang Yibo said sadly.

“Wang Yibo is fine, I don't want to hear it.  Please leave me alone !."
Xiao Zhan's voice rose slightly causing Wang Yibo to gasp.

"After all we are married, isn't it too late to ignore me now?, we still have to talk about it Zhan, give me a chance, at least.. at least let me explain." 

Yibo's voice turned sad and desperate, his hand slowly touched Xiao Zhan's shoulder, Xiao Zhan straightened up in surprise, Yibo's hand trembled against his shoulder, Yibo was crying?, Xiao Zhan froze in place.

“………………..”

*silence

"Lyn, she was the first person who really dared to disturb my life, when everyone was shy about me, only Lyn was determined to approach me, because of that.. I.. very hard to forget." 

Wang Yibo's voice was so low and sad, it seemed like he was starting to shed tears, Xiao Zhan still held on to his position.

“6 years…, for 6 years I waited for her studying abroad, I never looked for anyone else, for me only Lyn was worthy of me, even though the last 2 years she disappeared, I still hope for her.  Some time ago I heard the news that Lyn is married, you know how my heart hurts... It feels like this world is very dark, I feel like I was left alone, Lyn took half of my heart Zhan, she took it and didn't return it, now it only leaves me with pain, I'm in so much pain Zhan, Hiks... it hurts so much, I've never felt lost like this, I can't accept the fact, do you know how it feels when you want something so much, that you just want to die because you want it so much.  It hurts so much, Hiks."