TWT

Typo is my mid name

Before y enjoy the show help me to make my works to be seen in the list or searching or watever it is, so others can enjoy too... please 🥹🥹
Thanks lovelies 😘😘

Anyway SHARED TEARS is End alr. and the same with this story will end soon, so y can enjoy completely without waiting.

No fackah edit
Enjoy The Show~

Dusk has disappeared, the color of ash began to dominate the sky, so even people passing by began to busy looking for a place to rest, today has passed, the night fulfills his promise to welcome everyone's tired body.

In Wang Yibo's residence felt so quiet, the servants had returned to their own rooms, leaving a security officer who ate his snacks while occasionally observing two CCTV monitors in the area inside and outside the gate of the house.

In the main room which means the owner's room, a husband and wife are seen making out intimate, a slender man is sitting on the lap of another man who has a more dominant aura.

Xiao Zhan's hand wrapped around the husband's waist with his head slightly looked up to receive small kisses that Yibo had knocked down for a while, while Yibo was seen embracing possessive small waist on his lap, Wang Yibo's warm and wet tongue continued to explore Xiao Zhan's neck and continued to the area

"Enghhh ..."

Xiao Zhan groaned as Yibo again sipped the skin of his neck strongly, Yibo's hand began to rise to caress Xiao Zhan's back and press the body to be closer to him.
Yibo, who originally only parted the knit shirt that Xiao Zhan was wearing, now slowly put his hand to caress the soft body that had warmed his bed several times, Yibo definitely stripped the clothes Xiao Zhan wore until the small body in front of him was now half naked.

Yibo's eyes looked at the innocent body in front of him, the purplish color of the results of their lovemaking a few days ago had not yet faded, it was clear that the neck area to the white chest was decorated with Wang Yibo's lips. With a slight sigh Yibo bowed his head to scoop up a small protrusion on Xiao Zhan's right chest, Yibo's tongue gently played in the area, continued to tickle and delivered sensual stimuli that were difficult to resist by the sweet man in front of him. Xiao Zhan occasionally touched his body in response to the sensation he received, after several times Yibo touched him, now Xiao Zhan's body is sensitive and so easily subject to the dominant seductive touch.

Yibo continued his action, from the right of Yibo then turned to suck another wife's small nipple. Xiao Zhan still closed his eyes with his hands who occasionally squeezed her husband's dark hair, Yibo smiled a little as he peeked at Xiao Zhan's expression. His wife's face was so seductive, cheeks flushed red with beautiful eyelids covered like a angel's face, thin red lips occasionally bitten when Xiao Zhan tried to suppress the melodious howl from his lips.

Xiao Zhan slowly opened his eyes when he felt a burly hand now stroking one cheek, the first thing he saw was Yibo's face that was so close to his archery eyes towards him, Yibo leaned forward a little and gave a small kiss on his wife's lips, after which Yibo slowly joined their foreheads. Xiao Zhan's breath, which was up and down because of his lust, slowly subsided and changed to a nervous beat because he realized their current position.

"Sorry for today."

Yibo whispered then kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead, who was treated only silent and smiled faintly, the Xiao youth cupped one of Wang Yibo's cheeks, he shook his head slightly and gently his thumb moved stroking the handsome man's cheek in front of him.