TWT XXII

Typo is my mid name

I hv share this in my another ff ( shared tears ) but I think my readers here nd there it's quite different.
So I'll say it again.. Before y read this chap I wan to introduce myself haha bit or super late I guess but please y can call me Nana ..
say again .. Nana
Gud job hahahaha
Am really appreciate it lovelies

~Enjoy the show~

***************

Wang's Limited cooperates with a well-known company in Paris which is also struggling in the field of fashion, for the next year they will supply jewelry for each season in Paris.

This collaboration is classified as large and demands professionalism, considering that the target market of cooperative companies are people from the upper class, such as celebrities and also socialites, for that Wang's Limited opens the opportunity for other companies to participate in providing the best effort in product development efforts.

This morning the time was almost 10 o'clock, the seminar room in the Wang's Limited building had begun to be filled with people, as scheduled, today the company that had submitted an offer was given the opportunity to present their ideas.

The red sports car entered the parking lot, after the car was lined up neatly among other luxury cars, a girl with an elegant appearance came out while carrying her laptop bag.

Lyn today representing his father's company will bet win the chance of a great collaboration with Wang's Limited, Lyn smiled happily and stepped toward the elevator door. A knee-high black skirt typical of an Officer combined with a red lace Press Body shirt.

The transparent elevator brought Lyn to the fifth floor, Lyn could not help but smile when remembering the old memories in the building that was once owned by Mr. Wang. The first time he saw Wang Yibo was when they were in high school, at that time Wang's Limited held a project success party, Lyn's father who participated in the project was present to bring his family.

There Lyn met a handsome young man who was thick with a cold impression, since his first sight fell on Wang Yibo, Lyn was fascinated by the man's charming face. Especially when Yibo introduced himself, Lyn was even more enthusiastic to approach the man who turned out to be the youngest son of Director Wang's Limited.

Lyn, who already knew Haikuan, made Haikuan a bridge, rejection once or twice from Wang Yibo, Lyn cared about, plus Lyn knew that Yibo did have a shy nature, so Lyn continued to run to pick up the ball. His visit to Wang's Limited became more intense, even he also often visited Mansion Wang at that time, not in vain finally Wang Yibo melted and really made Lyn the only friend for him to lean on.

"Yibo, I really miss."

Lyn smiled a little, she looked at her fingers, the ring adorned with pearl stone wrapped around her middle finger, it was the ring that Yibo gave when she knew Lyn would continue her studies abroad.

That same day Yibo made a promise to wait for her, because this was Yibo's gift, Lyn was so appreciative. Although she did not wear it every day, but wearing the ring today will definitely make the goddess Fortuna on his side. A clinking sound was accompanied by an open elevator door, Lyn took off her glasses and followed the hallway that had been given an arrow to get to the seminar room.

Lyn looked at the clock on her arm, she was 10 minutes late, not long walking Lyn met a woman who welcomed her.

"Good morning miss, can I help you?"

The young woman who had been sitting behind the counter was now standing to say hello.

Lyn raised an eyebrow when she stared at the woman, Lyn chuckled a little to judge the appearance of an employee who was still smiling politely at her.