TWT

Typo is my mid name

Aaaaaannnnddd I just posted new ff. Come on bestie y need to read that as well 🤭🤭

Enjoy the damn show~

Ten days just passed as a piece of cotton that was blown by the wind, leaving for a short time. Three days ago Xiao Zhan had submitted his design proposal, the last two days should have been time to relax and rest his mind, but in fact it was not that easy, instead Xiao Zhan's mind increased and anxious feelings without mercy continued to crowd his recesses.

Today is still very early, but Xiao Zhan has opened his eyes since a dozen minutes ago, he slightly tilted his head, there the husband was still fast asleep with one hand that faithfully hugged his slender body. Xiao Zhan slightly justified his lying position, his eyelids felt heavy but his mind was so restless, it felt like he was not sleeping last night. But this is a natural thing, considering that today, precisely this afternoon after lunch time, Xiao Zhan will present his first design results, and not half-hearted, he will show off the results of his design in front of high-ranking company classmates Wang's Limited.

Xiao Zhan slightly shifted his body, his head he sank into Wang Yibo's neck, making the husband move a little uncomfortable. Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo tightly, like looking for comfort to calm his anxious feelings. Yibo who began to feel narrow and tightness slowly opened his eyes, he saw Xiao Zhan hugging him with his head leaning between his neck and shoulders.

Yibo slightly wiped his eyes so he could see more clearly, he looked towards the wall clock that was across the bed, still at 6 in the morning.

"Zhan, what are you doing?, Shifting a little, I can't breathe."

Yibo said in a hoarse voice, he slightly pushed Xiao Zhan's small body, but the man remained firmly hugging Wang Yibo.

"What again in this morning? You are always cranky every day, about the design again? I can go crazy if you always act like this. "

Yibo grumbled a little but returned Xiao Zhan's hug so that the man felt comfortable.

"I'm afraid."

Xiao Zhan whined with a face that he still sank in Wang Yibo's shoulder.

"What are you afraid of? You have been practicing all night, I can't sleep because you keep turning on the lights. Is reading just one time not enough? You don't need to memorize it like this. "

Yibo who still wanted to talk was suddenly surprised because Xiao Zhan suddenly let go of his arms and shifted slightly to distance.

"It's your fault!, My mouth foams for your help, but you always ignore me, I'm not sure if you really want me to enter this competition or you just testing me."

Xiao Zhan said with an annoyed expression, Yibo just smiled faintly and stroked his wife's face, Xiao Zhan who was angry immediately looked away.

"You should be proud because your first work is the result of your own hard work, you must give your best during the presentation later. After all, isn't it unfair for other participants when there are participants who are assisted by the director where they compete? Isn't that including nepotism? "

Xiao Zhan who heard it immediately froze, he looked at Yibo closely, never thought of that, he just wanted Yibo to help judge his work, he wanted to exchange opinions with Yibo, not as a director, jury or whatever, he just wanted to talk to his husband. Although that was not the intention of his heart, but Xiao Zhan still felt guilty, he should be able to position himself as another participant, isn't it very unfair when there is a participant who receives special treatment in a competition.