TWT

Typo my mid name
Enjoy the show~

A gorgeous man looks rushed into one of the ancient-style ice cream shops, with short breaths, his eyes circling the entire small room in front of him, it didn't take long for his eyes to catch the figure he was looking for.

The man adjusted his breath trying to be as calm as possible, not forgetting he fixed his slightly messy coat, with a relaxed face made up he approached a man who was sitting in one of the chairs in the corner of the room.

"Eheemm, you have come Zhan ?, Did you wait long?"

The man who was spoken to had been seen busy with his iPad, but when he heard a voice that he knew, he immediately looked up, an enthusiastic smile just scratched on his lips.

"Shuwan, you come?, Ahh I also just arrived, coincidentally my house is not far from here, I was taking a taxi, let's sit down."

Asked Xiao Zhan who then put the iPad that he had been holding. With his eyes not separated staring at Xiao Zhan, Shuwan shook his head and sat in a chair opposite Xiao Zhan, this place was in a minimalist design, a single chair with a medium-sized round table became a barrier between the two wooden chairs provided.

"I can't believe you contacted me, I thought you had forgotten, I almost rummaged through this city just to look for a bad guy named Xiao Zhan."

Shuwan joked with a small smile, he grabbed the menu book in front of him, read it and occasionally turned it over.

"Hey, what are you saying? To find me you don't need to tear apart the city. By the way, why don't you work today? Ah but never mind, for sure I'm glad you can come. "

Xiao Zhan said while searching for something from his backpack, then his hand turned to grope his coat pocket, until something made him remember, Xiao Zhan slightly tapped his forehead because he was careless.

"Gosh, I left my cellphone, too focused on carrying these items to make my mind messed."

"Aren't you used to not have a cellphone? Why panic like that?"

Shuwan's satire who was only returned an annoyed look by Xiao Zhan.

"The menu is very complete, there are many types of ice cream here."

Shuwan murmured and then called the waiter and ordered several types of ice cream at once.

"Why do you order so much? Can you eat it?"
asked Xiao Zhan, who was getting busy again with his iPad.

"For you."

"Huh?"

Xiao Zhan was shocked, his lips slightly wrinkled in confusion, but he immediately remembered the reason for coming to this place.

"Ehm Shuwan, actually I want to ask for your help. Right now I'm designing a jewelry product for Paris consumers, I've made a few, it's just ... Um, you know this is the first time for me, the results are still very far from perfect, but can you help me judge this? "

Xiao Zhan said then offered his iPad which gave rise to some design drawings that he had finished making.

"Woaah Xiao Zhan, you're a talented designer, I'm sure you will become a famous person someday."

Shuwan continued to look at the pictures one by one that Xiao Zhan showed.

"Ehh ?, Really ?, Do you think those pictures are good?"