Part 7

R ya ready for the drama ?
Let's go......
😝😝

With his limp steps Xiao Zhan finally made it home, in the living room he met Meera who was busy with her cellphone while eating snacks.

Meera looked cynically at Xiao Zhan, she smiled lopsidedly at Xiao Zhan's messy face with torn knees, saw Wang Yibo who didn't go home with Xiao Zhan, Meera knew something must have happened.

Xiao Zhan didn't rebuke Meera, he kept dragging his feet towards his room.

"Tch, that's the result if people don't know themselves."

Meera's voice was low but Xiao Zhan could still hear it, Xiao Zhan didn't care and continued walking.

In the afternoon as usual Xiao Zhan prepared dinner for Yibo, worry began to creep in Xiao Zhan's chest because Yibo never showed the bridge of his nose.

He really wanted to know, is Yibo okay?, where is Yibo now?, and what really happened?.

Xiao Zhan didn't talk much these days, maybe he was the one who was too surprised by what happened this morning.

Elsewhere, in the office of Director Wang's Limited Yibo, who was raging on destroying his desk, the report that Yibo's confidant had given him was also not clear what it looked like.

Yibo looked back at the paper that was now crumpled in his hands, some photos and captions made Yibo's face and eyes red again.

"No way, Lyn can't be married!, have you checked the truth... Haah ??"

Yibo shouted as he pulled the collar of the Bodyguard who was still standing in front of him.

"Yes sir, Miss Lyn was married about 2 months ago, since breaking up with her boyfriend who was in Germany at that time, Miss Meera accepted the matchmaking arranged by her parents, and I got the photos from Miss Meera's own best friend, the information can't be wrong "

The bodyguard who is also an informant for Wang Yibo tried to explain.

*Buuggh

Yibo threw a fist into the face of his confidant, the man around 35 years was pushed back while wiping his chapped lips.

"No, that's impossible.. you must be wrong!, find more accurate information, or I will kill you here!." Wang Yibo shouted, he unsteadily sat back in his work chair.

Yibo gripped his hair, the tears that had been falling for a long time now rolled down his cheeks again.

"Lyn... Hikkss... Lyn, why is it like this."

Yibo sobbed in frustration, the back of his hand also looked injured because Yibo had hit the table and the wall carelessly, seeing that it felt Yibo's bodyguard was so heartless, but he couldn't help but listen to all the mournful roars that Yibo let out this afternoon.

"Sir, this is a clearer photo, I didn't include this photo in the report, but I think you should take a look at this."

The bodyguard said then handed his cell phone to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo opened one by one the pictures that were there, all of them were complete, from Prewedding photos to their wedding photos accompanied by Lyn's parents.

Yibo handed back his bodyguard's cellphone, if it's like this, the information can't be wrong, after all the informant is a careful and detailed person.

Yibo stood up and took his coat which was always provided at the office, still in his gym clothes earlier, Yibo decided to go home.

Around midnight Xiao Zhan woke up hearing the main door open, Xiao Zhan had been waiting for Wang Yibo for so long, but because he was waiting too long Xiao Zhan accidentally fell asleep in the living room.