TWT XXI

Typo is my mid name
Enjoy the show~

Double up.. did y all happy ?? 🙃
Anyway dun forget to read my another story called
( SHARED TEARS )

and one shoot
( Our story never end )

I have another angst , mpreg genre still in the oven .. can't wait to release 🤭

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Xiao Zhan's hand rests on the wall in front of him, while Yibo is still fondling his naked body from behind, Yibo's hard penis that has been rubbing his ring hole feels began to deliver pain because the lubricant that came out had dissolved with water drops.

"Ehhmmm Yibo, it's cold."
Xiao Zhan's whining in the midst of surviving receiving thrust of his husband, Yibo closed and minimized the volume of water scattered from above them.

Yibo could see the small body began to turn pale with a little shivering, Yibo accelerated the tempo to pick up the release of lust.

"Ahhh Zhan, you're so cute dear."

Yibo said quietly and leaned forward to scoop the lips of Xiao Zhan who had been grimacing, the kiss was getting deeper and more intense, Yibo slowed his tempo to focus more on kissing his wife's lips.

"Ehhmmm ... Yibo ... slowly ..."

Xiao Zhan's ringing, who turned his neck back to return Wang Yibo's kiss, Yibo smiled and with one pull he managed to pull the small body to face him.

"You're so sexy Zhan.. ahh " After saying that, Yibo's hand grabbed the water tab and turned it off, he then guided Xiao Zhan's body to lean against the wall, Yibo pulled one of Xiao Zhan's feet to rest on his body.

Feeling this position was comfortable and very challenging, Yibo returned to thrusting his penis and began to pound Xiao Zhan's ring hole with a dashing.

A moans of deliciously back, Xiao Zhan's shivering body slowly gaining because Yibo managed to lure his libido, Xiao Zhan looked up and tightened his grip on Yibo's shoulder.

Both of their lips reunited intimately, Yibo further accelerated the tempo when Xiao Zhan pulled his head back, Yibo saw Xiao Zhan's face was out of focus, as well as his eyes that occasionally closed with sensual open lips.

"Darling out together."

Yibo whispered and pulled Xiao Zhan into his arms, Yibo's waist movement was getting faster and deeper to create a roar from Xiao Zhan who begged for more.

Yibo bit his lip and accelerated his thrust, in a few thrusting his penis began to enlarge with something that forced him to get out, also the voice of Xiao Zhan who kept whimpering deliciously made Yibo even more provoked.

"Yibo ahh ... ahhh ..."

Xiao Zhan's body stiffened, his hand curled Yibo's shoulder firmly, the body slowly limp towards Yibo, his strength this morning had been drained because Yibo made him release it twice.

Yibo caught the body and hugged him tighter, he was racing in Xiao Zhan's hole which felt warm and tight.

"Ahh zhan, ahh yes dear, ahhh ahhhhhhh ... you are delicious zhan"

"Ahhh yibo, emmhhh .. auhhh engghh .."

Xiao Zhan's body was loudly jerked several times while Yibo was getting blind until the bottom stiffened, Yibo pierced his penis deeper and closed enjoying the contraction at the bottom, the sweat that had been pouring had been seen more and more wet theirs body.